4.12.2014

Hello Spring

Hello April
is here!
This is the fourth collection of Nibbles Skribbles Hello 2014 series!
Save BIG by purchasing it through this month.


Here is a look at all the extras as well.
I'm enjoying that each Hello kit comes with a pair of templates.

 Here is what I did with this kit, using one of the templates.


Also, I want to make you aware of Nibbles Skribbles current Facebook FREEBIE.
This mini is called
EARTH DAY

I created a page with some of my 'Earth' photos. :) 

If you subscribe to Nibbles Skribbles newsletter, you can get a few extras.
This month is the solid papers to go along with the Earth Day kit.

Also, you can come join in at theStudio and all the fun that is being had right now.
We are celebrating a 5 year anniversary of theStudio ownership.

One of the fun activities is the Template Challenge.
Now, I may not be able to make a kit, but I can make a template.
The above Earth Day page I made was from a template of mine.
I have shared it before and love to share it now.
You can click here to grab it, or come over to theStudio here.



No comments:

Post a Comment